Monday, June 18, 2012

Wellington Yoga Classes 18/06/2012 - 24/06/2012

St Andrews Church Hall, Wednesday, 12pm-1pm =ON=
Purebalance Studio, Plimmerton, Saturday, 9am-10:15am =ON=
Ngiao Town Hall, Sunday, 1:25pm-2:20pm =ON=

I'm very pleased to say the trial class at Ngiao went very well and on the strength of both the feedback and vibe I got from the class it will move to the next phase, which is that I will now run classes for the immediate future with the hope of cementing it as a regular fixture in my weekly timetable.

I will reiterate that this class is directly linked to the St Andrews Class and will therefore:

  1. Share the same costing model of 50 dollars for 5 classes or 12 dollars for a casual
  2. Allow the usage of the same concession card for both classes
  3. There is no expiry date on concession cards

Please note that my view on payment is flexible. I would prefer you take a concession card when you need one in order to keep record of the classes you have attended and then make payment for the card when you are able. The only limitation I have on this is you cannot have a second card if you have not yet paid for the first card.

Namaste
b

No comments:

Post a Comment