Monday, June 4, 2012

Wellington Yoga classes 04/06/2012 - 10/06/2012

St Andrews Church Hall, The Terrace, Wednesday, 12pm-1pm =ON=
Purebalance Studio, Plimmerton, Saturday, 9am-10:15am =ON= (Deidre-Lee)

Two things to note:
(1) I am running a trial class at Ngiao Town Hall on Sunday the 17th June. While this class is being targetted at Zumba participants, it will be an independent class in the same way as my Wednesday class. If it goes ahead on a permanent basis it will therefore be available to all existing peeps who buy conecssion cards off me. Will provide updates on how this evolves.
(2) I'm off to Gisborne this weekend to attend some workshops hosted by Amber Spear, who ran the Bali Retreat I did in March. Am very much looking forward to catching up with her again, albeit without the tropical weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment