Monday, July 9, 2012

Wellington Yoga Classes 09/07/2012 - 15/07/2012



Open Circle Yoga, St Andrews Church Hall, Wednesday 12pm-1pm =ON=
Purebalance Yoga, Plimmerton, Sautday, 9am-10:15am =ON=
Open Circle Yoga, Ngaio Town Hall, Sunday 1:30pm-2:25pm =ON=


I have had a challenging few weeks, but today I will mention how rewarding my own practice has been lately.

My body has been going through a sort of "negative/retreat" phase over the last several months, but I have been very dedicated with my practice and continued to believe it would start moving back in the other direction and I'm happy to say it has. My last two morning practices have been pure Joy. Don't ever question whether you will be rewarded for persistance and self-belief. Sooner or later it comes through for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment