Sunday, July 29, 2012


Open Circle Yoga, St Andrews Church Hall, Wednesday 12pm-1pm =OFF=
Purebalance Yoga, Plimmerton, Sautday, 9am-10:15am =ON=
Open Circle Yoga, Ngaio Town Hall, Sunday 1:30pm-2:25pm =ON=

Hey lovely peeps. There is NO YOGA this Wednesday as there is a quaterly blood collection at the Chruch Hall.

I'm very confident a number of people will show up for the class anyway and I will be reminding those people about the wisdom of checking this blogspot before coming to class in the future :-)

The new class at Ngaio Town Hall is slowly starting to establish itself with a small group of people I could just about start to call regulars. The numbers are big enough to make me feel the class is worth running, and my hope is that with a low attrition rate and a slow trickle of new people joining, the class will slowly grow and continue to establish itself.

Sundays class had a unique moment when right at the end, a stream of light came blasting through one of the high windows covering my body and face in blinding light, in a hall otherwise shrouded in darkness. God, were you sending me a sign?!?

Namaste
b

No comments:

Post a Comment