Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Open Circle Yoga in 2013


Namaste all.

Without further a due, my class schedule and outlook for 2013:

Tuesday 6pm-7pm Sapius Gym Wainuiomata, Starting 8th Jan.
Saturday 11:15am-12:30pm Jenkins Gym, Starting 12 Jan*.
Wednesday 12pm-1pm St Andrews Church Hall. Starting 16th Jan.

Monday 12pm-1pm Powa Centre Myoga**

*I am awaiting confirmation that this class can be run as 75 minutes (my preference). I am also awaiting confirmation that people outside of the Gym will be able to attend the class, which is something I am looking into because people from my old class at Plimmertion/Purebalance have expressed a genuine interest in transferring over.

**I am in discussions with Meliissa Billington to teach a class at her studio, will update this blog entry when I have further details as to whether this is going ahead or not.

Thankyou all for your support in 2012. For me it has been quite a challenging year, both in my practice and in my life (is there a difference?) but it has been a year of important pivotal changes, paving the way for a very bright future, of this I feel certain.
Om Shanti
b


No comments:

Post a Comment