Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quick Update

Hi all.

I know one or two people are waiting on me to confirm whether Jenkins Gym will allow concession card access to the new Saturday 11:15am class that has recently started.

I can only say I have raised the question with the Gym Management there and am awaiting the slow wheels of bureaucracy to come back to me with an answer.

I promise to update this blog spot as soon as I know.

I also want to quickly mention that my friend Amber Spear is still planning to teach a Master Class in Wellington but the exact date and venue is still to be decided. I am in communication with her and am making it a priority to get this sorted ASAP so will post clear details on the time and venue very soon. My current hope is that the masterclass will be run at the Powa Center (venue of Melissa Billingtons Myoga Studio)

Namaste all!!
b

No comments:

Post a Comment