Monday, February 6, 2012

Wellington Yoga Classes 06/02/12 - 12/02/12

Wednesday 8th Feb 2012 -ON-
Saturday 11th Feb 2012 -ON-

Hooray, both classes on this week.  On a positive personal note I am very much enjoying my own practice at the moment and have what feels like a balanced and progressive routine going on.  I hope this will reflect also in my teaching.

Also want to quickly mention I have been re-approached about hosting an Acro/Partner Yoga session at the Purebalance Studio and although a lot of time has passed since I did the course I'm still keen to organise a play, so will try to get something definite in place soon.  Just bear in mind I will not really be acting as a teacher in this role, but just as a facilitator and it will be a group effort exploration!

Shanti
b

No comments:

Post a Comment