Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wellington Yoga Classes 05/09/11 - 11/09/11

My first Post!  I am making a commitment to maintain this blogspot by updating each weeks classes in advance so that all interested parties will be able to check here at any time of their suiting to find out if my classes are on or if for some unfortunate reason I need to make a cancellation.  So here we go:

Wednesday 7th Sept @ St Andrews Church Hall -CANCELLED-
Thursday 8th Sept @ NZ Defence Force -CANCELLED-
Saturday 10th Sept @ Purebalance -ON-

I will likely also inlude other Yogic based musings; ideas; initiatives etc.  Comments are enabled (you must register to post) so feedback and/or questions are welcome

In addition, given my capacity for being very absent minded, feel free to remind me of things I may have forgotten, like if I'm wearing my t-shirt back to front; or if I have my underpants on outside of my trousers.  You may also wish to comment on the class structure; difficulty etc, lets make this a two way street!
Shanti
b

No comments:

Post a Comment