Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wellington Yoga Classes 12/12/11 - 12/12/18

Wednesday 14th Dec @ St Andrews Church Hall -ON-
Thursday 15th Dec @ NZ Defence Force -OFF-
Saturday 17th Dec @ Purebalance -ON-

This is the LAST WEEK of classes, with nzd having finished up last week for the year.

Overall, this has been a great year of classes, with both my Wednesday and Saturday classes becoming very well established with great community support.  I recently came to learn there is a Yogic word for this:  Kula

Likewise, I've enjoyed the way the classes have evolved structurally, and believe the content to be accessible; safe yet genuinely challenging.  I know the classes will continue to evolve, and I trust my own growth as a teacher will ensure they evolve in a positive and mature way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment